Monday, January 3, 2011

H-U-R-T-I-N-G!!





oh am i hurting!! i decided that today would be the day that i needed to get back to running so i did. i ran 2 miles with my ice spikes on the snowy road. Oh I was sweating and tired when I got back!! That's when the boys said "Mom PLEASE PLEASE come snow boarding with us!!" Well how can you say "no" to boys who want their mom along on an outing? Of course I couldn't and so after changing my wet, sweat soaked shirt, I donned my snowboarding duds. I began to question my sanity when I hiked up the hill the first time and every other time as well. I have the hot tub heating up, but I am not letting myself go down there until I have at least done 20 sit ups. I've already broken an ab record doing two days in a row and I can't stop now ;-) As you remember, on the first I did them while I was dying my hair. Yesterday I did 20 minutes of abd work while I was waiting for my new profile photo to upload on face book and blogger. Today, well today if I can accomplish just 20 sit ups after all that running and snow boarding it will be enough for me ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Sounds like a fun day, but yes, tiring! Keep it up - you are inspiring me.

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl! i don't think i'll be doing sit ups EVERY day, but def more than last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me to THINK about doing sit-ups tomorrow :)
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work, love the snow picture.

    ReplyDelete