Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've Been A Good Girl Santa


Dear Santa Claus,

I have been a very good girl today. After working all night, I went to the grocery store. The first thing I smelled when I walked in was freshly baked donuts. My kids love it when I bring home donuts but I know its not good for them so I didn't do it. Instead I got them some non sugary breakfast cereal that was on sale. After that, I noticed pizzas were on sale for $5 but again, I refrained myself. I spent an hour in the store and I didn't buy any junk food. I thought about buying a donut for myself on the way home since I was hungry, but instead I decided to eat a banana. On the way out the door, I S-L-O-W-L-Y walked by the Starbucks Coffee booth but I didn't turn in. At the gas station, I used the credit card pump so I wouldn't be tempted with hot breakfast junk inside. At home, after getting up, I forced myself to get outside before dark and I cross country skied close to 3 miles in the bitter cold.
I was wondering if I could have a Wonder Woman Doll for Christmas and maybe her figure too? I was thinking that I could generously leave you out a plate of my stubborn belly fat on Christmas Eve so you wouldn't need to bother with the cookies. That would save us both a lot of time.
With Love, Outdoor.Mom

1 comment: