Sunday, February 13, 2011

Catching Up, Post Hysterics......

Seared Chicken half with couscous, home made marinara topped with mozzarella; Cauliflower on the side.
We were given several boxes of these off sized grapefruit. They are deliciously sour :-) All the kids have been eating several a day, even Moonbeam is eating them. Somebody told me they jump start metabolism. Have you ever heard that?
Oh Dear I'm behind on blogging these in!! Day 40 was yet another all day trip to the city. We came home with an older Toyota Corolla and had gone washer/dryer shopping. I got my 100 in before bed. Day 41 I was a basket case of emotions, not to mention rather hysterical most of the day. I ran 2 miles, which didn't help my frame of mind much. I was not paying attention to the time and realized I was 10 min late in leaving for work. I hadn't done my sit ups nor was I ready. I got ready and did 20 quick ones before heading out the door 20 minutes late. Glad I did, because I wouldn't have wanted to try doing them at work before midnight ;-) Day 42 I ran 3.2 miles in about 42 minutes. Then I did 100 sit ups, 100 knee elbow crunches, and 50 leggie up and down deals. Better. Day 43 I was again a ball of hysterics, but did get in a 3.2 mile run and 100 sit ups. Darn that time of the month anyway! Day 44 I seem to be coming out of the darkness and seeing light once again. I hiked Miss Moona about 3 miles with the sled and did 100 sit ups and 100 knee elbow crunches. Whew! So relieved to be caught up with that!!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you to get all of this in. Those grapefruit look yummy! Hope you are feeling better emotionally now - I hate when I get a kerfloffled and bent out of shape!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hectic, sounds about right. Mom, homeschooling, ER nurse, can't imaging why your going crazy.
    But sounds like you've done awesome!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing and look amazing!!!
    Have you ever tried planks for your core?
    Your heart is prettier than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've motivated me my dear friend. I've been doing crunches and walking on the treadmill every day! Thanks so much :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete