Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vacation Coming to A Close.....

On a hike at my husband's Mom and Dad's...............


The vacation is coming to a close and i'm super sleepy, but i gotta still do my sit ups and get this blog post in b4 i forget EVERYTHING!!


Day 95 we were gone shopping with my Mom. I was so so tired that night!! I don't think I got in all my sit ups and they were on the exercise ball besides that. So I'm only giving myself credit for 50 of those bad boyz.


Day 96 We all got out on a family hike - us, my parents, my sister and her kids. It was only 3 miles or so, but nice to get the fresh air. While my family all hung out watching "Ninja Warrior" I did my 200 sit ups at the foot of my husbands chair (secretly hoping to impress him). I think he was more impressed with the Ninja Warriors ;0)


Day 97 The Sock Fashion Expert and I headed out on a short 4 mile run. It was a beautiful day and even though we wanted to visit everybody we both knew we'd feel better putting in a few miles together. I did my 200 sit ups/ 100 knee-elbows/ and 10 push ups that night.


Day 98 Was crazy busy again! We met up at my husband's parents place to a whole pack o' people. There was a big reunion with Montana, Nebraska and Minnesota families. After a big day of festivities, we all headed to the motel pool so the kids could go swimming. After hours of playing in the water, we got back at midnight, starving and exhausted. I ate a bunch of left overs and then started my sit ups - Bad decision (duh)!! After 50 of them I thought i might hurl and decided better of it heading off to bed.


Day 99 Was a rainy day with more company. It poured all day and I felt stir crazy. I got in my 200 sit ups squished in between luggage in close quarters. There wasn't room for the rest and I was tired so i didn't care.


Day 100 I knew I'd better get back to my routine. Sock Fashion Expert forced me out on a painful 6 mile run. I got in a nice hike with hubby as well. That night I did my 200/100 and 12 pu. My husband and son watched me do my push ups and seemed somewhat impressed ;-) Obviously they must have been watching something other than "Ninja Warrior".....


Day 101 I still have to do my sit ups but I am HURTING BIG TIME!! The Sock Fashion Expert and I ran a RECORD 7.3 miles today. I got home feeling it bad, popped some Ibuprofen and got to cleaning out the Suburban as we are packing up to leave tomorrow. By the time that was over, I collapsed on the deck. I was so thankful for the wonderful 68 degree sunshine and I fell asleep. Thank goodness, because I ended up taking 2 other walks that day. i still have to do my sit ups......


Wish me well on my trip going home. Sorry I'm so terribly far behind on blog reading. i promise I'll be catching up with you guys soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment